Droid Twitter Apps

{ Posted on 10:17 AM by bloggingPro }
So, after trying out a few Twitter Apps on the Droid, here is my feedback and my favorite Droid Twitter App.

Droid Twitter Apps Tested:
  • AndroTweet
  • TweetsRide
  • Twidroid
  • XeekuTweet

Results:

AndroTweet - 3/5 rating
Not a bad App at all. I liked the interface and found my feed very easy to read. They also had a lot of notification options. However, I didn't like that I had to click on menu to change views between Friends, Mentions, Messages and Search. Perhaps there is a way to change this, but I was unable to find it.

TweetsRide - 4/5 rating
I liked the post a photo feature. Also, when I clicked on a tweet, it was easy to retweet, reply and retweet with a comment. Overall, it was a very easy to use app and one I will recommend if you like to tweet pics. Fast upload and easy interface!

Twidroid - 4/5 rating
I like the nearby search function. We have a great downtown in Greenville, SC. I was able to look up downtown nearby me and got lots of tweets regarding last night's Downtown Alive event. I really likes the interface and the one touch menu at the bottom. I was able to upload a picture very easily. I really enjoyed using this App.

XeekuTweet - 2/5 rating
A good App overall. Felt a little clunky. Nothing that sets this App aside from the others. I found a lot of errors in the interface and had some trouble loading different pages. Not one I would recommend. Could be better with some work.


Overall, I would recommend Twidroid. It was easy to use, had all the features I was looking for and looked great.

No Response to "Droid Twitter Apps"

Post a Comment